The Multiquip QP303H 3″ Centrifugal Pump with a Honda GX160 delivers 245 GPM & 98 ft. Max Head.
Pumps (fuel & electric driven) upon delivery are non-returnable due to the nature of customer possibly running dry and doing damage.
Solid performance in a lightweight package. This Pump handles a variety of operations that require the expeditious movement of all types of clear water applications where there are limited solids (up to 10% of solids with a maximum solid size of 1/4 of the diameter of the pump ports.
- Perfect for construction, municipal and agricultural jobs.
- Maximum pumping capacity of 245 gallons (931 liters) per minute.
- Maximum Head of 98 feet (30 meters).
- Maximum lift of 25 feet (7.6 meters).
- Powerful 4.8HP Honda GX160 gasoline engine.
- Discharge port easily rotates 180º for hose orientation.
- Engine oil-alert to protect the engine in the case of low engine oil.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Optional Wheel Kit for ease of transportation (Part#: UWK)
MQ Dewatering Pump Brochure (click for pdf)