The Multiquip QP3TH gas trash pump has a 3″ Suction, 396 GPM, 95 ft. MAX Head; Honda GX-240.
UPDATE – we have rolled out this new website, but are working to get other details including pricing added to our site. In the mean time we welcome all phone calls for pricing. As of this writing we have this model in our physical stock and available for same day shipping for orders by Noon to avoid many of our online competitors delays and dependence on shipping from a backordered mfg (we can always ship this path like they do at the lower price also).
This is Multiquip’s most popular pump model. The QP3TH is perfect for many pumping applications from dewatering to water tank and water truck use. Dual discharge ports increase the productivity and practicality of this gasoline-powered trash pump.
Pumps (fuel & electric driven) upon delivery are non-returnable due to the nature of customer possibly running dry and doing damage.
- Features to tackle the demanding requirements of the Pro Contractors.
- Trusted 7.9HP Honda GX240 gasoline engine.
- Automatic low oil shutdown for the engine is a standard feature.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 1.5-inch (37 mm) in diameter.
- Maximum lift of 25 feet (7.6 meters).
- Can pump up to 396 gallons (1,500 liters) per minute.
- Dual 3-inch discharge ports to adapt to different applications.
- Silicon/silicon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large cleanout cover removes in seconds without tools.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
MQ Trash Pump Brochure (click for pdf)
|Suction x Discharge||3 x 3 in 76 x 76 mm|
|Max. Water Capacity||396 gpm||1500 lpm|
|Max. Lift||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Max. Head||95 ft||29 m|
|Max. Pressure||41.1 psi||283 kPA|
|Max. Solid Intake||1.5 in||37 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.58 Gal||6 L|
|Optional Wheel Kit||UWKA|
|Overall Length||28.7 in||729 mm|
|Overall Width||21.7 in||551 mm|
|Overall Height||23 in||584 mm|
|Operating Weight||142 lb||64 kg|