The Multiquip QP3THX, portable 3” Trash Pump provides 396 GPM, 95 ft. MAX Head, and further offers an extended EPA/CARB certified fuel tank and sound suppressing manifold system. Run time is over 7 hours. A significant engineering design supports a very quiet 71 db(A) operating sound signature.
UPDATE – we have rolled out this new website, but are working to get other details including pricing added to our site. In the mean time we welcome all phone calls for pricing. As of this writing we have this model in our physical stock and available for same day shipping for orders by Noon to avoid many of our online competitors delays and dependence on shipping from a backordered mfg (we can always ship this path like they do at the lower price also).
Pumps (fuel & electric driven) upon delivery are non-returnable due to the nature of customer possibly running dry and doing damage.
Multiquip Trash Pumps Brochure (click for pdf)
Multiquip’s industry trusted pump-end tackles the toughest pumping applications from dewatering to water tank and water truck use. Dual discharge ports increase the productivity and practicality of this gasoline-powered trash pump.
- Unique sound attenuated manifold system.
- EPA/CARB compliant extended run fuel tank.
- Features to tackle the demanding requirements of the Pro Contractors.
- Trusted 7.9HP Honda GX240 gasoline engine.
- Automatic low oil shutdown for the engine is a standard feature.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 1.5-inch in diameter.
- Maximum lift of 25 feet.
- Can pump up to 396 gallons per minute.
- Dual 3-inch discharge ports to adapt to different applications.
- Silicon/silicon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large cleanout cover removes in seconds without tools.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
|Suction x Discharge||3 x 3 in 76 x 76 mm|
|Max. Water Capacity||396 gpm||1500 lpm|
|Max. Lift||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Max. Head||95 ft||29 m|
|Max. Pressure||41.1 psi||283 kPA|
|Max. Solid Intake||1.5 in||37 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4.2 Gal||16 L|
|Optional Wheel Kit||UWKA|
|Overall Length||30 in||762 mm|
|Overall Width||23.5 in||597 mm|
|Overall Height||23 in||584 mm|
|Operating Weight||188 lb||85 kg|
Link for specs (click for pdf)