Pumps (fuel & electric driven) upon delivery are non-returnable due to the nature of customer possibly running dry and doing damage.
- Intuitive 8.5HP Honda iGX270 gasoline engine
- Electric Start w/ electronic governor
- Unattended operations w/ float switches
- Manual dial control flow volume
- Automatic shutdown in AUTO mode if pumps fails to prime in 5 minutes
- Solid-state ECU Control Box
- Includes Wheel Kit and Float Switches
- Dual 3-inch discharge ports to adapt to different applications.
- Silicon/silicon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large cleanout cover removes in seconds without tools.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Die-Cast aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
|Suction x Discharge||3 x 3 in 76 x 76 mm|
|Max. Water Capacity||396 gpm||1500 lpm|
|Max. Lift||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Max. Head||95 ft||29 m|
|Max. Pressure||41.1 psi||283 kPA|
|Max. Solid Intake||1.5 in||37 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.4 Gal||5.3 L|
|Optional Wheel Kit||Standard|
|Overall Length||40 in||1016 mm|
|Overall Width||27 in||686 mm|
|Overall Height||30 in||762 mm|
|Operating Weight||200 lb||91 kg|