The Multiquip QP3TK Diesel Trash Pump is a dependable industrial 3″ centrifugal trash pump that is the professional’s choice for the toughest dewatering applications. Capable of moving 1.5″ spherical solids, this pump provides the signature Multiquip die-cast aluminum pump-end casings and high quality internal components provide the fastest priming times and trusted operational life. The pump is powered by an electric start, KUBOTA OC60-E4 diesel engine that provides EPA/CARB compliance design. This pump is the ideal choice for dewatering operations such as: excavations, flood waters, sewage by-pass, water transfer, and barge cleaning.
To compete with others online, our advertised price is to ship from the mfg direct to the customer, but this is in our Physical Stock and available for same day shipping* if needed to ship promptly and/or avoid any mfg lead times. Simply select to ship from Patriot Option for same day shipping* or contact us if Residential, Lift Gate, Expedited Services are needed.
Pumps (fuel & electric driven) upon delivery are non-returnable due to the nature of customer possibly running dry and doing damage.
Multiquip QP3TK Brochure (click for pdf)
- Die-cast aluminum casings to promote fast priming times.
- Rugged, EPA/CARB Certified 6.0HP KUBOTA diesel engine.
- Electric start for operating convenience.
- Engineered for 325 GPM flow rate.
- Maximum Head – 85′.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 1.5″ in diameter.
- Dual 3″ discharge ports for operational and application flexibility.
- Silicon/carbon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large clean-out chamber design for efficient.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- #45 Ductile iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Electric Start (battery not included) – Electric Start Only on the motor
- Shock mounted pump design to minimize operating harmonics.