The Multiquip QP3TZ Diesel Trash Pump with a 3″ Suction, 383 GPM, 90 ft. MAX Head; 6.8 HP Subaru-Hatz 1B30.
This model has been replaced with a Kubota diesel. Please contact for up to date price on QP3TK
Use the QP3TZ in many of your basic trash water pump applications. A perfect match of pump performance, weight, and value. The 3-inch (75 mm) trash pump is a standard for contractors and equipment rental operations that desire diesel engine performance. The Subaru-Hatz diesel engine means low fuel consumption and long engine life.
- Compact and portable design..
- Rugged 6.8HP Subaru/Hatz 1B30 diesel engine.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 1.5-inch (38 mm) in diameter.
- Maximum Head – 90 ft (27 meters).
- Can pump up to 383 gallons (1,450 liters) per minute.
- Dual 3-inch discharge ports to adapt to different applications.
- Silicon/silicon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large cleanout cover removes in seconds without tools.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Volute has a removable stainless steel wear plate.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
Multiquip Trash Pumps Brochure (click for pdf)
|Suction x Discharge||3 x 3 in 76 x 76 mm|
|Max. Water Capacity||325 gpm||1450 lpm|
|Max. Lift||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Max. Head||85 ft||27 m|
|Max. Pressure||37.7 psi||268 kPA|
|Max. Solid Intake||1.5 in||37 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||.95 Gal||3.5 L|
|Optional Wheel Kit||UWKA|
|Overall Length||27.0 in||686 mm|
|Overall Width||23.5 in||597 mm|
|Overall Height||24.0 in||610 mm|
|Operating Weight||176 lb||80 kg|