The Multiquip QP402H 4″ Centrifugal Pump with a Honda GX240 engine delivers 425 GPM & 100 ft. Max Head performance.
Pumps (fuel & electric driven) upon delivery are non-returnable due to the nature of customer possibly running dry and doing damage.
Municipalities requiring a pump to clear city streets and public works projects can always find a use for a Multiquip centrifugal pump. Ideally suited for water transfer between holding tanks. This versatile centrifugal pump makes fast work of moving all types of clear water applications where there are limited solids (up to 10% of solids with a maximum solid size of 1/4 of the diameter of the pump ports).
- Perfect for large construction, municipal and agricultural jobs.
- Maximum pumping capacity of 425 gallons (1615 liters) per minute.
- Maximum Head of 98 feet (30 meters).
- Maximum lift of 25 feet (7.6 meters).
- Powerful 7.9HP Honda GX240 gasoline engine.
- Engine oil-alert to protect the engine in the case of low engine oil.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Optional Wheel Kit for ease of transportation (Part#: UWK4)
MQ Dewatering Pump Brochure (click for pdf)