The Multiquip QP4TK Diesel Trash Pump with 28 gal fuel cell Trailer is powerful, dependable 4″ industrial centrifugal trash pump that is the professional’s choice for the toughest dewatering applications. The signature Multiquip aluminum pump-end casings and high quality internal components provide the fastest priming times and trusted operational life. The pump is powered by an electric start, KUBOTA OC95-E4 diesel engine that provides EPA/CARB compliance design. This pump is the ideal choice for dewatering operations such as: excavations, flood waters, sewage by-pass, water transfer, and barge cleaning.
We welcome a call or email (Equipment Quote Request Form above) to revisit a price (even if one is posted) based on your freight location, qty, options, payment method, etc as all off these factors effect a final price.
Multiquip Trash Pumps Brochure (click for pdf)
- This popular choice with a 28 gal fuel cell built in to the trailer. Battery Included
- Shock mounted pump design to minimize operating harmonics.
- Run time (28 GAL fuel tank) @ 44 hours.
- Die-cast aluminum casings to promote fast priming times.
- Rugged, EPA/CARB Certified 9.5HP KUBOTA diesel engine.
- Electric start for operating convenience.
- Engineered for 475 GPM flow rate.
- Maximum Head – 85′.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 2″ in diameter.
- Dual 4″ discharge ports for operational and application flexibility.
- Silicon/carbon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large clean-out chamber design for efficient.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- #45 Ductile iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life
- Electric Start – Electric Start Only on the motor