The Multiquip QP4TK Diesel Trash Pump is powerful, dependable 4″ industrial centrifugal trash pump that is the professional’s choice for the toughest dewatering applications. The signature Multiquip aluminum pump-end casings and high quality internal components provide the fastest priming times and trusted operational life. The pump is powered by an electric start, KUBOTA OC95-E4 diesel engine that provides EPA/CARB compliance design. This pump is the ideal choice for dewatering operations such as: excavations, flood waters, sewage by-pass, water transfer, and barge cleaning.
UPDATE – Available back as a Ship from Patriot’s physical stock approx 11-10-23, please read below for details on cost options and unit to ship from the mfg option only available
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two priced options to Ship From:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight.
Pumps (fuel & electric driven) upon delivery are non-returnable due to the nature of customer possibly running dry and doing damage.
Multiquip Trash Pumps Brochure (click for pdf)
- Also available in trailer mounted and optional larger fuel tanks (contact for pricing)
- Die-cast aluminum casings to promote fast priming times.
- Rugged, EPA/CARB Certified 9.5HP KUBOTA diesel engine.
- Electric start for operating convenience.
- Engineered for 475 GPM flow rate.
- Maximum Head – 85′.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 2″ in diameter.
- Dual 4″ discharge ports for operational and application flexibility.
- Silicon/carbon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large clean-out chamber design for efficient.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- #45 Ductile iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Shock mounted pump design to minimize operating harmonics.
- Electric Start (battery not included) – Electric Start Only on the motor
- Optional UWK4 Wheel Kit available