The Multiquip QP4TZ is a Diesel Trash Pump with a 4″ Suction, 526 GPM, 85 ft. MAX Head; 9.9 HP Subaru-Hatz 1B40.
Price includes economy freight to a business address* This model has been replaced with a Kubota diesel. Please contact for up to date pricing.
Multiquip’s 4-inch (100 mm) trash pumps move water quickly, quietly and efficiently in a variety of challenging applications. The QP4TZ can be used as a portable unit or mounted on one of several different trailer combinations. Perfect for municipalities and contractors.
- Powerful 9.9HP Subaru/Hatz 1B40 diesel engine.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 2-inch (51 mm) in diameter.
- Maximum Head – 90 ft (27 meters).
- Can pump up to 526 gallons (2000 liters) per minute.
- Dual 4-inch discharge ports to adapt to different applications.
- Silicon/silicon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large cleanout cover removes in seconds without tools.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Volute has a removable stainless steel wear plate.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
- Optional Wheel Kit available (UWK4).
Multiquip Trash Pumps Brochure (click for pdf)
|Suction x Discharge||4 x 4 in 100 x 100 mm|
|Max. Water Capacity||475 gpm||2000 lpm|
|Max. Lift||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Max. Head||85 ft||26 m|
|Max. Pressure||37.7 psi||253 kPA|
|Max. Solid Intake||2 in||51 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.45 Gal||5 L|
|Optional Wheel Kit||UWK4|
|Overall Length||30.5 in||775 mm|
|Overall Width||24.5 in||622 mm|
|Overall Height||28.5 in||724 mm|
|Operating Weight||286 lb||130 kg|