The Multiquip QPT405SLT 4″ High Pressure Centrifugal Pump with a Honda GX390 engine will deliver 210 GPM, 377 ft Max Head.
Price includes freight to a business address*
The QPT405SLT complements the MQ high pressure pump family and offers a 4” suction port with a 4” & 3” discharge manifold design. Multiquip’s versatile, multipurpose high pressure centrifugal pump tackles high pressure/high head clear water applications. The QPT405SLT is ideal for jetting operations, water wash, agricultural applications, and firefighting support.
- WET Self Priming Design: simply fill the casing with water and the pump is primed in seconds.
- Die Cast Aluminum Body: lightweight, resilient pump body for strength and easy handling.
- Powered by a Honda GX390 engine w/ low oil alert system.
- Provides a 4-inch suction port – and a versatile (one) 4” and (two) 3” discharge manifold design.
- Cast Iron Ports: for durability and are easily replaced if damaged.
- Tubular Steel Frame: rugged 1″ diameter steel frame encases and help protects the pump end and engine.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: minimizes corrosion adds to operating longevity.
- Unique twin closed impeller design that creates very high pressure to 163 psi.
- Pumps up to 210 gallons per minute and provides 377 feet of head.
MQ Dewatering Pump Brochure (click for pdf)
|Suction x Discharge||3 x 3 x 4 in 76 x 76 x 102 mm|
|Max. Water Capacity||210 gpm||795 lpm|
|Max. Lift||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Max. Head||377 ft||115 m|
|Max. Pressure||163 psi||1125 kPA|
|Max. Solid Intake||0.18 in||6 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4.8 qt||181 L|
|Optional Wheel Kit||UWKA|
|Overall Length||36 in||955 mm|
|Overall Width||28 in||750 mm|
|Overall Height||32 in||955 mm|
|Operating Weight||311 lb||141 kg|