The Multiquip SP213H20A “Push” Street Saw has a 20 in. Blade Guard, Push (non self-propelled) & Honda GX390 Gasoline Engine.
Price includes freight to a Commercial address that is freight accessible with offloading by the customer and based on a direct shipment from the manufacturer, but unlike many of our online competitors we also keep this saw in our physical inventory for same day shipping* for an additional fee for shipping a 2nd time select the ship from Patriot option.
Unlike many of our competitors that are reasonable on the equipment price and then overcharge on the diamond blades, we sell Diamond Products-Core Cut, Norton, Diteq, Husqvarna and Multiquip Diamond Blades at/or near the lowest prices online. Save on shipping when ordered with the saw.
For tougher cutting jobs choose Multiquip’s SP2 Street Pro Slab Saws.
- Rugged Frame Design
- Industial Blade Shaft Assembly
- Built-in Water Tank for dust control – 5 gal capacity
- 20 inch Blade Guard
- 1″ Arbor
- Honda GX390 Gasoline Engine w/Cyclone Air
- Adjustable Handle Bar with cushion grips
- Cutting depth 7.5 inches
- Liftng Bale
- 280 lbs.
MQ Walk Behind Saws Brochure (click for pdf)
- Power Source: 11.7 HP GX390 Honda Cyclone Engine
- Blade Capacity: 20 in
- Cutting Depth: 7.5 in
- Front Wheel Bearing Mounted 5 in Dia. x 2 in Wide 127 x 51 mm
- Rear Wheel Bearing Mounted8 in Dia. x 2 in Wide203 x 51 mm
Dimensions & Weights
- Overall Length: 72 in / 1829 mm
- Overall Width: 23.75 in / 603 mm
- Overall Height: 36.25 in / 921 mm
- Operating Weight: 280 lb /127 kg