The Multiquip-Whiteman PRO36 Walk-Behind Trowel redefine the capabilities of walk-behind concrete finishers. A unique design, featuring an integrated boom, enables application of a broom or fresno finish during the final trowel pass. It is ideally suited for parking structures, multi-story projects and jobs that do not require a burnished surface
Multiquip Pro Trowel Brochure (click for pdf)
- Reduces the amount of labor and time required to complete the job.
- Mechanical boom has 180° range of lateral motion
- Fresno blade and broom attachments easily adjusted from the operator’s position.
- Innovative linkage allows the operator to adjust engine throttle with either his left or right hand for convenience.
- Advanced friction clutch stops the unit within a quarter of a turn if the operator releases the handle at full RPM
- Proven gearboxes deliver years of trouble-fee operation.
- 4-blade spider assembly features economically replaceable wear parts that reduce maintenance costs over the life of the machine.
- Variable blade pitch adjustment uses a standard knob-type control
|Clutch Type||Friction type clutch system|
|No. of Blades||4|
|Ring Diameter||36 in||914 mm|
|Rotor Speed||Min 60-130 Max RPM|
|Notes:Operating weight- 301 lbs.(137kg)|