The MQ Whiteman line of power buggies is expanding with the introduction of the new Multiquip-Whiteman WBH-21EFP Propane Powered Buggy. This model features an 18 horsepower Vanguard engine that’s powered by propane offering extended run time.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two priced options to Ship From and while we have over $1.8M pre-ordered with 4 mfgs in Wheeled Buggies & Track Dumpers to cut down on the mfgs lead times please see the below options. (due to mfg price increases and freight impacts, subject to change without notice).
- Payload capacity 21 cubic foot (595 L)
- Maximum load capacity 3200 Lbs. (1451 kg)
- High density polyethylene tub will withstand the toughest use
- 18 HP Vanguard propane engine with 3 years manufacturers warranty*
- Starting system recoil and electric start
- EPA/CARB compliant fuel system
- Low maintenance – burns cleaner, fewer ensue deposits which affect efficiency and overall maintenance
- Fuel capacity 7.5 gallon baffled tank
- Estimated run time with above mfr tank is 7.5-8 hrs (mfr estimate only)
- This is a standard propane unit (not a duel fuel unit)
- Superflex foam filled tires provide a soft air-like ride while extending tire life (The foam material is called Superflux, it has a similar durometer as air. This provides smoother ride reducing shock to the frame. All tires look the same, yes you are correct you normally see nail or screw. Another indication is looking inside air stem. You will see a small amount of foam. You cannot release air.)
* Prices are based on a prepaid wire transfer to avoid credit card fees. Prices do not include freight. If paying with a credit card, checkout will add appropriate fees, if electing to execute the wire transfer we will forward the info after order has been placed.