The MQ Whiteman line of power buggies is expanding with the introduction of the new Multiquip-Whiteman WBH-21EFP Propane Powered Buggy. This model features an 18 horsepower Vanguard engine that’s powered by propane offering extended run time.
Please be aware that if a price is advertised through Google, it is outdated as the mfg has had another price increase. We are also awaiting the production rpt for estimated ship dates for our pre-ordered stock units. As always it is less money to ship direct from the mfg, but those orders will have an even longer lead time.
Please keep in mind these Whiteman-Multiquip Concrete/Landscape Buggies are built for the Pro’s and are not a price point buggy like some of the competition.
MQ WBH 21EFP Propane Power Buggy Brochure (click for pdf)
MQ Power Buggy Brochure (click for pdf)
- Payload capacity 21 cubic foot (595 L)
- Maximum load capacity 3200 Lbs. (1451 kg)
- High density polyethylene tub will withstand the toughest use
- 18 HP Vanguard propane engine with 3 years manufacturers warranty*
- Starting system recoil and electric start
- EPA/CARB compliant fuel system
- Low maintenance – burns cleaner, fewer ensue deposits which affect efficiency and overall maintenance
- Fuel capacity 7.5 gallon baffled tank
- Estimated run time with above mfr tank is 7.5-8 hrs (mfr estimate only)
- This is a standard propane unit (not a duel fuel unit)
- Superflex foam filled tires provide a soft air-like ride while extending tire life (The foam material is called Superflux, it has a similar durometer as air. This provides smoother ride reducing shock to the frame. All tires look the same, yes you are correct you normally see nail or screw. Another indication is looking inside air stem. You will see a small amount of foam. You cannot release air.)