The Multiquip WT5C Water Trailer is ready to tackle a host of assignments to include: Dust Control, Emergency Fire Fighting Response, Construction, Agricultural Support and Equipment Wash Down. This mobile unit features: DOT approved Double-Axle Trailer, trusted high-flow MQ QP2H Centrifugal Pump, flexible Suction/Discharge manifold system with simple valve operations, and a rugged 500 GAL polypropylene Water Tank.
Please keep in mind, our water trailers from Multiquip and Mi-T-M are more than just a water tank/buffalo and thus cost more, although we should be the lowest delivered price for the apple to apple model!
We welcome a call or email (Equipment Quote Request Form above) to revisit a price (even if one is posted) based on your freight location, qty, options, payment method, etc as all of these factors effect a final price. Please obtain another price or two on the parallel model and options prior to contacting us so you can be prepared to recognize the savings and move forward with a commitment to save you hundreds, if not thousands. Most of our larger equipment posted prices (unless otherwise noted) are based on a wire transfer, include a freight allowance and customer offloading.
The WT5C is an industrial 500 Gal. Mobile Water Trailer with a trusted MQ 2” Centrifugal Pump.
- Store up to 500 gallons of water in a durable polypropylene water tank with integrated baffles to support water movement during transportation
- Dependable performance with Multiquip QP2H 2 inch centrifugal pump
- Components protected from damage by low profile manifold assembly
- Switch easily from suction to discharge mode by turning a single manifold lever
- Rear spray bar operates under pressurized or gravity feed settings
- Quickly fill tank through 2″ diameter steel pipe with QD coupler or vented 12″ diameter fill port
- Rapid hose setup with standard Quick Disconnect (cam & groove) fittings
- Transport hoses and accessories in convenient steel storage bin
- Safe towing and braking assured by a dual axle trailer and rugged hydraulic brake system
- Convenient Hose Kit provided (2″ x 20′ Suction & 2″ x 50′ Discharge)
MQ Water Trailer WT5C Brochure (click pdf for brochure)
Water Tank – 500 Gal. Polypropylene
Trailer – DOT certified, dual axle, 3500 LB.
Power Source – HONDA GX120 recoil start
Pump – Multiquip QP2H 2 in. Centrifugal
Flow / Head – 158 GPM / 115 Ft.
Manifold – 1.5″ & 2″ Left/Rt. (QD Couplers), two garden hose valves, rear spray bar
Dimensions & Weights
Overall Length – 146 in. / 3708.4 mm
Overall Width – 68 in. / 1727.2 mm
Overall Height – 80 in. / 2032 mm
Shipping Weight – 1,428 lbs. / 647.73 kg