The WTB-16PD features an aggressive track pattern enabling the buggy to travel effortlessly through soft soils and muddy site conditions. The WTB-16PD is engineered with top quality components and built with the attention to detail that has made MQ Whiteman the leader in motorized buggies.
Please be aware that if a price is advertised through Google, it is outdated as the mfg has had another price increase. We are also awaiting the production rpt for estimated ship dates for our pre-ordered stock units. As always it is less money to ship direct from the mfg, but those orders will have an even longer lead time.
One unspoken for Imer 108HF self loading units (link below) available to ship within 2-3 business days of cleared wire payment
UPDATE – Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two priced options to Ship From and while we have over $2M pre-ordered with 4 mfgs in Wheeled Buggies & Track Dumpers to cut down on the mfgs lead times please see the below options. (due to mfg price increases and freight impacts, subject to change without notice).
* Prices are based on a prepaid wire transfer to avoid credit card fees. Prices do not include freight. If paying with a credit card, checkout will add appropriate fees, if electing to execute the wire transfer we will forward the info after order has been placed.
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg and similar to other online sellers new orders will be at the back of the line.
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. These units will be a shorter lead time than direct from the mfg and will be a higher price since we have the freight to Patriot and have available to ship sooner than from the mfg.
We always welcome phone calls to double check the mfg’s lead time and or quicker shipping options from Patriot’s stock.
MQ Power Buggies Brochure (click for pdf)
- Tub pivots up to 180 degrees (Features both hand & foot levers to control rotation)
- Rotation system features hydraulic cylinder to rack & pinion
- Pivot system features idler wheel to maintain hydraulic hose tension and prevent chaffing
- Optimal traction and durability assured by a steel imbedded ladder track design
- Rugged undercarriage guide wheels are ductile cast iron
- Low maintenance hydraulic design eliminates wear parts such as belt-drives and drive couplers
- High torque drive motors propel the buggy through tough conditions and offer fail-safe braking
- Versatile tub offers 16 ft.³ (2,500 LB.) capacity and polyethylene construction for easy cleaning
- Narrow width allows the buggy to pass through doorways or confined areas
- Easy steering dual control levers allow the operator to control the unit while minimizing fatigue
|Drive System||Hydraulic Powered Track-Drive|
|Tub Capacity||16 cu. f|
|Pivot Range||180° arc|
|Travel Speed (loaded)||4.7 mph||7.56 kph|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||5 gal|
|Engine||22 HP Honda GX690|
|Overall Length||100||254 cm|
|Overall Width||35.6 in.||90.4 cm|
|Overall Height||56.5 in||143.5 cm|
|Operating Weight||2,138 lb||970 kg|