Norton-Clipper BBL1327 20″ Gas Masonry Saw w Honda GX390. Having introduced the first masonry saw over 80 years ago, the Norton Clipper BBL heavy-duty block saws have become the industry standard for masons worldwide. Equipped in either electric or gas, these saws are available with single or three-phase electric motor as well as a more powerful 13HP gasoline engine. Having a rugged all-steel frame design with forklift brackets, these saws resist twisting and damage during transport around a job site. A blade capacity up to 24″ and features of extended water pans and open back frame allows cutting of larger materials. The balanced cutting head makes for effortless cutting depth positioning.
We also have Diamond Product/CoreCut Block saws in our physical stock, serious inquiries are welcome to call but they are a more expensive option.
Price posted is for the 20″ in stock with Larger Honda GX390
UPDATE – In Patriot’s physical stock, please read below for details on cost options.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two priced options to Ship From:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – currently estimated from mfg 4-12 wks (Honda GX390 are issue for mfgs currently) – Drop shipments may be taxable from Norton as a pass through cost to the customer
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. Orders by Noon ship same day*
We always welcome phone calls to double check the mfg’s lead time and or quicker shipping options from Patriot’s stock.
- All steel with super strong fillet welds deliver maximum strength and durability while the open back allows for cutting of larger materials
- Sloped front water pan allows complete control of the foot pedal and depth of cut while reducing operator fatigue
- Off-set blade position of cutting head gives operator a better view of material being cut and more stabilization of material on conveyor
- BBL series fits blades up to 24 in
|MAX BLADE DIAMETER||MAX CUTTING DEPTH||ARBOR HOLE||BLADE FLANGE DIAMETER||ROTATION SPEED||MOTOR/ENGINE TYPE||POWER SOURCE||PART #|
|20 In.||8 In.||1 In.||4.3 In.||2400||Honda||Gas||70184683212|