Shark Pressure Washer Advantages
Shark offers over 90 commercial and industrial-grade hot and cold-water models that are built to last, yet are affordably priced. Here are just a few reasons why Shark pressure washers are a smart and cost-effective buy: Advanced seal technology in all high-pressure pumps
- U-Seal pump technology provides better performance and longer life on the seals.
- U-Seals handle higher temperatures up to 185°F and does a better job spreading the load against the seal and manifold.
- Rugged chassis made of 10-gauge steel and painted with black wrinkle paint for all-weather resistance.
- Belt-drive units have notched V-belts and cast-iron pulleys to reduce belt slippage and extend pump life.
- Most models feature reliable Honda engines
- Safety thermal pump saver valve protects against hot-water damage by venting re-circulated water.
- Four vibration isolators are mounted under the engine to reduce vibration, wear and tear on components.
Shark stands behind its products
- Over 90 models are backed by the strongest warranty in the cleaning equipment industry
- Limited lifetime warranty on the pressure washer frame.
- Limited 7-year warranty on the Kärcher crankcase pump
- Most models are CETA performance-certified to insure that they perform with +/- 5% of their advertised specifications.
- Most models are certified by Equipment Testing Laboratory (ETL) to the rigid UL-1776 safety standards for high-pressure.
- Shark’s improved belt-guard casing on the BR models is made from durable steel construction for increased belt life and operator safety.
Shark hot water pressure washers are #1 in North America
|Hot water pressure washers are necessary any time you need to wash oil, grease or grime from a surface. Offering over 40 models of hot water pressure washers, Shark has a unit to suit any environment or application. Whether you need gas or electric powered, portable or stationary designs, you can rely on Shark hot water pressure washers to get the job done.5 reasons why Shark hot water models are #1 in North America:|
1. Durable hot water coils made of 1/2-inch Sch. 80 steel pipe and cold rolled for years of leak-free operation, with easy coil access design
2. Totally enclosed control panel with automatic thermostat, hour meter and burner on/off switch
3. Rugged, triplex, oil-bath Karcher high-pressure pump with three ceramic pistons and forged brass manifold, backed by a limited 7-year warranty
4. Four vibration isolators mounted under the engine reduce vibration, wear and tear on components
5. All-steel chassis and frame with lifting point and limited lifetime warranty, painted with black wrinkle paint for all-weather protection
Shark End User Warranty 2015 (click for pdf)