Built with the contractor in mind, this 185 cfm compressor is a reliable ally on any job site. Providing 185 cfm at 100 psi, this machine is ideal for powering pneumatic tools and sandblasting. Our 185 cfm Tier 4 Final compressor includes two full length tool boxes, two large service doors, and galvanized inner fenders. For scratch and rust protection, the exterior of the machine is up-fitted with Galvanneal and powder coated sheet metal. Powered by a 49 hp diesel engine, this design has two stage air filter and large 29 gallon fuel tank for full shift duties.
Features & Benefits
- Air end manufactured by Sullivan-Palatek includes a three-year warranty
- 30-gallon steel fuel tank
- Durable galvanneal sheet metal enclosure with a powder coated finish for rust and corrosion resistance
- Large tool boxes on each side with lockable handles
- Sullivan-Palatek Electronic Controller (SPEC)
|Model||Horsepower (hp)||Capacity (cfm)||Pressure (psi)||Engine Make|