The Sullivan-Palatek D185PKR 185 cfm Air Compressor with a Kohler powered portable air compressor is noticeably different from any other portable compressor in the Sullivan-Palatek product lineup.
Price does not include freight and payment is based on a prepaid wire transfer. Serious and ready to go customers are welcomed to call.
UPDATE – SOLD out of Patriot’s physical stock, please read below for details on cost options but more units preordered with an estimated ready date of end of Oct-Nov – Patriot stock is equipped with standard 2″ ball.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two priced options to Ship From:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – currently estimated from mfg – Drop shipments may be taxable.
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight.
The 185 CFM/100 psi unit features a durable but lightweight composite clamshell canopy design for access to all routine serviceable components, such as the spin-on oil filter and separator. Compact in design, the unit is also equipped with a foldable drawbar to minimize its overall footprint in shipping and storage.
Internally the D185PKR is powered by a 48.8 hp Tier 4 Final Kohler engine and boasts a Sullivan-Palatek factory made 108 mm rotary screw air end at its core. The compressor also features side by side coolers for the compressor and engine, a large curbside toolbox for storage, a 10-hour full shift 30-gallon composite fuel tank with fuel level visibility, and a state-of-the-art curbside controller.
Sullivan-Palatek D185PKR Brochure (click for pdf)
Features & Benefits
- All new lightweight composite clamshell canopy design offers both strength and improves access to all routine serviceable components
- Smaller footprint and foldable drawbar makes shipping and storing a great advantage
- Wider wheelbase provides improved balance and stability on the highway and job site
- Air end manufactured by Sullivan-Palatek includes a three-year warranty
- Composite full shift 30-gallon fuel tank with fuel level visibility
- Sullivan-Palatek Electronic Controller (SPEC)
- LED tail lighting
|Model||Horsepower (hp)||Capacity (cfm)||Pressure (psi)||Engine Make|
|D185PKR||48.8||185||100 (6.9 bar)||Kohler D1903 T4F|