The Sullivan-Palatek D185UIZ 185 cfm Utility Mount Air Compressors with a diesel engine. The 110-260 CFM compressors are equipped with a curbside Sullivan-Palatek Electronic Controller (SPEC) that offers digital readouts for DEF soot level, compressor, coolant, and engine temperatures, fuel level, engine hours, engine oil pressure, RPM’s, and more. With their compact design and service friendly access, these machines are some of the most popular utility mounts in the industry.
MADE in the USA! – This SALE price (reduced $1,525) is on Ship From Patriot Stock Option Only and subject to current limited stock only! Serious and ready to purchase (financing options available), call Rich at 412.447.5400 ext 6.
UPDATE – In Patriot’s physical stock Standard psi model (see below for pricing details), please read below for details on cost options. We have rolled out our new website and our working on our pricing, but if a price is posted these are updated prices as mfgs have been raising their prices.
Price posted is based on a prepaid wire transfer to keep the customer’s cost down, but credit card options at an additional cost of 3% to cover these fees is available at checkout. Bank wiring info will be provided and a business check is welcomed at the same lower price, but will take 2 wks to fully clear prior to any shipping.
Features & Benefits
- Operating Pressure Range 70-125 psi
- Tier 4 Final engines
- Noise level limited to 76 dBA
- End mounted drains
- Curbside fuel fill and air filter access
- Exclusive three-year warranty on air end
- Compact size for truck mounting
- Unloaded starting feature
- This Utility Mount is pictured with the pipe for the air hose connection and the “Y” fitting/valves are included (shipped within the cabinet), but CP fittings are not included
|Model||Horsepower (hp)||Capacity (cfm)||Pressure (psi)||Engine Make|