The Sullivan-Palatek D210PHKR Dual Pressure 210 cfm air compressor delivers dual operating pressures of 100 or 150 psi. The compressor is equipped with the Sullivan-Palatek Electronic Controller (SPEC) that offers digital readouts on everything from compressor temperature to a complete engine diagnostics tool. This versatile portable compressor is ready to handle construction jobs, sand blasting projects, irrigation blowouts, and rental needs.
Price does not include freight and payment is based on a prepaid wire transfer. Serious and ready to go customers are welcomed to call.
UPDATE – In Patriot’s physical stock, please read below for details on cost options.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two priced options to Ship From:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – Drop shipments may be taxable from mfg as a pass through cost to the customer
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight.
Features & Benefits
- 74 hp Kohler Tier 4 Final engine
- Air end manufactured by Sullivan-Palatek includes a three-year warranty
- Dual pressure high-low selector valve
- 29-gallon steel fuel tank
- Durable galvanneal sheet metal enclosure with a powder coated finish for rust and corrosion resistance
- Large tool boxes on each side with lockable handles
|Model||Horsepower (hp)||Capacity (cfm)||Pressure (psi)||Engine Make|