The Therm Dynamics TD600 Flameless Heater is ideal for applications where an open flame or spark-risk is out of the question; the TD600 excels at providing 600,000 BTUs of clean, dry heat.
The patented technology uses diesel power to agitate hydraulic oil in a flameless, sparkless, low-pressure environment. The oil is cooled and circulated, not burned, providing a clean pollution free discharge to the target environment. Safety features are incorporated to protect the investment of your Therm Dynamics heater.
All heaters are equipped with a set of four shut-off switches that terminate the engine when excessive pressures, speed or water temperatures are detected.
Certified to UL733-2013 & CSA B 140.8.1967(R2015) STANDARDS REPORT NUMBER: #0489HH001S
We welcome a call or email (Equipment Quote Request Form above) to revisit a price (even if one is posted) based on your freight location, qty, options, payment method, etc as all off these factors effect a final price. Please obtain another price or two on the parallel model and options prior to contacting us so you can be prepared to recognize the savings and move forward with a commitment to save you hundreds, if not thousands. Most of our larger equipment posted prices (unless otherwise noted) are based on a wire transfer, include a freight allowance and customer offloading.
Therm Dynamics TD600 Brochure (click for pdf)
- 18 years of proven performance in the harshest conditions
- Few moving parts and intelligently designed
- Huge, real fuel savings versus indirect fired flamed heaters. (40%)
- Flameless heat is captured from the diesel engine and a patented low pressure hydraulic fluid heat plate
- Therm Dynamics heaters are certified to CSA/UL standards
- Expectations are for over 12,000 hours of dependable service
- Easy access to all maintenance components and minimal operation supervision
- Low humidity, high CFM for drying. Reduces relative humidity
- Clean, uncontaminated air output improves working environment. No carbon monoxide poisoning risk
- Thermostat controlled operation will improve fuel efficiency
- Halliburton, Conoco, Exxon, Shell, BP and Anadarko currently utilize our heaters in their fleet
- Safe, flameless heat. Eliminates all risk of fires
- Proudly made in Tea, SD USA