Tsurumi NK2-15 3″ Submersible Pump – dual voltage 110/220 vt but comes prewired for 110 vt – Single Phase (male plug not included) 2 HP. A proven and top selling industrial grade pump.
UPDATE – In Patriot’s physical stock, please read below for details on cost options. We also have the 220vt in our physical stock.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two priced options to Ship From:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. Orders by Noon ship same day*
Pumps (fuel & electric driven) upon delivery are non-returnable due to the nature of customer possibly running dry and doing damage.
- 110 gpm with 68′ head
- 5/16″ solids
- 3″ discharge w 32′ cord (standard cord from mfg does not have male plug – if selection is to ship from Patriot we do offer a 110vt male plug uninstalled to be shipped with the pump)
- Synthetic Rubber Wear Parts for maximum durability and pump performance.
- Continuous duty air-filled motor
- Ductible iron semi-vortex impeller
- Dual voltage available on NK2-15 model (male plug not included – we can include a standard 110 vt 20 amp male plug for an additional $18
- 9 7/16″ diameter – 24 1/2″ height – 64 lbs (shipping weight 80 lbs)
TS-304 Float also available $125
Performance Specs NK2-15 (60Hz) (pdf)
- Power: 2 HP
- Amp: 23
- Power Source: Electric
- Voltage: 110
- Phase: Single
- Max Capacity, GPM: 111
- Discharge Connection: 3″ NPT Coupling
- Max Head: 69 ft.
- Solid Diameter: 5/16″
- Casing Material: Ethlyene Propylene Rubber
- Wear Plate Material: Integral Part of Casting
- Weight: 80
- Dimensions: Diameter: 9-7/16″ Height: 24.5″