Tsurumi NK2-15 3″ Submersible Pump – 220 vt Single Phase (male plug not included) 2 HP. A proven and top selling industrial grade pump.
UPDATE – we have rolled out this new website, but are working to get other details including pricing added to our site. In the mean time we welcome all phone calls for pricing. As of this writing we have this model in our physical stock and available for same day shipping for orders by Noon to avoid many of our online competitors delays and dependence on shipping from a backordered mfg (we can always ship this path like they do at the lower price also).
Pumps (fuel & electric driven) upon delivery are non-returnable due to the nature of customer possibly running dry and doing damage.
- 110 gpm with 68′ head
- 5/16″ solids
- 3″ discharge w 32′ cord (standard cord from mfg does not have male plug)
- Synthetic Rubber Wear Parts for maximum durability and pump performance.
- Continuous duty air-filled motor
- Ductible iron semi-vortex impeller
- 9 7/16″ diameter – 24 1/2″ height – 64 lbs (shipping weight 80 lbs)
TS-303 Float available for $99 & discharge hose also available with Cams
- Power: 2 HP
- Amp: 11.5
- Power Source: Electric
- Voltage: 220
- Phase: Single
- Max Capacity, GPM: 111
- Discharge Connection: 3″ NPT Coupling
- Max Head: 69 ft.
- Solid Diameter: 5/16″
- Casing Material: Ethlyene Propylene Rubber
- Wear Plate Material: Integral Part of Casting
- Weight: 80
- Dimensions: Diameter: 9-7/16″ Height: 24.5″