The battery-powered rammer allows the operator to work completely free of emissions The battery-powered rammer is a win for soil compaction in trenches and inner cities as well as lightening the load for the operator and environment on every construction site. One battery charge is enough to finish all the tasks of an average workday. The battery can be easily changed without tools and can be used for a variety of other Wacker Neuson construction equipment.
Low energy costs
- As electric power is much cheaper than fuel, very low operating costs are incurred. The result is substantial savings over the entire long service life of the machine.
No exhaust emissions
- The operator is not exposed to any exhaust emissions. Therefore, the machine can be used without restrictions in trenches, tunnels and interior spaces. For the operator, work becomes more pleasant and healthy than with fuel-operated machines.
- Because the machines are emission-free, new applications open up in areas with special requirements for environmental friendliness.
Maintenance-free electric motor
- Maintenance work is completely eliminated compared to combustion engines For example, there are no problems with dirt accumulation or inferior oil. This significantly reduces maintenance effort and costs over the long service life of the machine.
Starts with a push of a button
- The battery can be started easily and reliably with the push of a button, even at low temperatures or at altitudes.
- Starting with the push of a button is much more convenient than starting with pulling a cable.
***Picture is for reference only***