The Wacker Neuson BPU2540A Reversible Compactor #5000610360 is the smallest reversible plate in their line-up. It offers excellent compaction results with added job site versatility. The unique integrated wheel set simplifies the task of moving a reversible plate around the job site and shop floor. This is an ideal plate for compaction of interlocking paving stones, trenches, paths, sidewalks and maintenance jobs.
Wacker Neuson BPU2540A Brochure (click for pdf)
UPDATE – In Patriot’s physical stock, please read below for details on cost options as Wacker has increased effective Oct to a 6% surcharge plus 4% freight (included in our prices posted). We stock 5 mfgs of compaction, feel free to call for in stock options.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two price options:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – currently estimated from mfg 5-7 mths
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. Orders by Noon ship same day*
We always welcome phone calls to double check the mfg’s lead time and or quicker shipping options from Patriot’s stock.
- The unique, integrated wheel set simplifies the task of moving a reversible plate around the showroom, shop floor and job site.
- An adjustable guide handle can be locked into a vertical position for easy transport and storage. Heavy-duty frame features a central lifting point for easy on/off loading and placement of plate into trenches.
- Tough ductile iron baseplate is extremely durable even under extreme conditions and provides for long service life.
- Specially designed shockmount system offers a virtually vibration-free guide handle for increased operator comfort and reduced operator fatigue.
- Available with either with a Honda engine or the technically superior Wacker Neuson WM 170 / 270 engine.