The Wacker Neuson BPU3050A Reversible Plate Compactor with a Honda is an economical priced Reversible Plate ideal for the compaction of interlocking paving stones, trenches, landscape and municipal applications. They come with a unique, integrated wheel set that provides easy one-person movement around the job or shop.
UPDATE – In Patriot physical stock, but see shipping priced options below as Wacker has increased effective Oct to a 6% surcharge plus 4% freight (included in our prices posted). Please call for availability as we also stock 5 compaction mfgs at Patriot Equip.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two price options:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – currently estimated from mfg 5-7 mths
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. Orders by Noon ship same day*
We always welcome phone calls to double check the mfg’s lead time and or quicker shipping options from Patriot’s stock.
Wacker Neuson BPU3050A & DPU3050H Brochure (click for pdf)
- Single lever direction control provides for easy forward and reverse operation.
- Adjustable guide handle can be locked into a vertical position for easy transportation and storage.
- Easy access throttle control simplifies operation and reduces operator fatigue.
- Heavy duty frame features an integral central lifting point for easy on/off loading and placement of plate into trenches.
- Specially designed shockmount system offers virtually vibration-free guide handle for operator comfort and increased productivity.
|Operating weight lb||366|
|Centrifugal force lbf||6,750|
|Base plate thickness in||0.4|
|Height (without guide handle) in||27.5|
|Operating height Adjustable guide handle – Down in||31.5|
|Operating height Adjustable guide handle – Up in||45|
|Operating width in||19.7|
|Advance travel (depending on soil & environmental factors) ft/min||68.9|
|Surface capacity (depending on soil & environmental factors) ft²/h||6,781|
|Gradeability (depending on soil & environmental factors) %||30|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor type||Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder 4-cycle engine|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Honda|
|Engine / Motor||GX270|
|Operating performance (DIN ISO 3046)hp||9|
|at rpm rpm||3,600|
|Fuel consumption US gal/h||3|
|Tank capacity Fuel US qt||5.3|
|Power transmission||From drive motor via centrifugal clutch and V-belt direct to exciter.|
|CO2 (NRSC) * g/kW-hr||762|