The Wacker Neuson BPU3750A Reversible Plate Compactor #0610423 has a unique integrated wheel set deliver excellent compaction performance in their size class. The compact dimensions and great maneuverability, combined with high engine power result in high productivity. Ideal for compaction of interlocking paving stones, trenches, landscape and municipal applications.
UPDATE – Last unit in Patriot’s physical stock SOLD, please read below for details on cost options. We stock 5 mfgs of compaction, feel free to call for other in stock options.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two price options:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – currently estimated from mfg 6-7 mths
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight.
We always welcome phone calls to double check the mfg’s lead time and or quicker shipping options from Patriot’s stock.
Wacker Neuson Dpu3750a/Dpu3750h Brochure (click for pdf)
- The unique, integrated wheel set simplifies the task of moving a reversible plate around the job site and shop floor.
- Single lever direction control provides for easy forward and reverse operation.
- Specially designed shockmount system offers a virtually vibration-free guide handle in increased operator comfort and high productivity.
- Tough ductile iron base plate is extremely durable even under extreme conditions and provides long service life.
- Easy access throttle control simplifies operation and reduces operator fatigue.
|Operating weight lb||529|
|Centrifugal force lbf||8,318|
|Base plate thickness in||0.4|
|Height (without guide handle) in||29.4|
|Operating height Adjustable guide handle – Down in||36.8|
|Operating height Adjustable guide handle – Up in||51.3|
|Operating width in||19.7|
|Advance travel (depending on soil & environmental factors) ft/min||82|
|Surface capacity (depending on soil & environmental factors) ft²/h||8,073|
|Gradeability (depending on soil & environmental factors) %||30|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor type||Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder 4-cycle engine|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Honda|
|Engine / Motor||GX270|
|Operating performance (DIN ISO 3046)hp||8|
|at rpm rpm||3,600|
|Fuel consumption US gal/h||0.3|
|Tank capacity Fuel US qt||5.6|
|Power transmission||From drive motor via centrifugal clutch and V-belt direct to exciter.|