The Wacker Neuson BPU4045A Reversible Plate Compactor #5100009663 has high compaction force combined with fast forward and reverse travel means the BPU4045 achieves great productivity. It is an all around versatile plate for all job sites that place high demands on the machine’s performance potential. Its other outstanding characteristics are high operator comfort and a long service life. It is perfectly suited for the compaction of building back-fill, and of frost and sub bases when constructing roads, paths and parking lots. The 69 Hz frequency makes the BPU4045 suitable for all purposes and compacts even medium-weight interlocking paving stone reliably.
UPDATE – We have rolled out our new website and our working on our pricing, but if a price is posted these are updated prices as mfgs have been raising their prices and now applying surcharges. Please call for availability as we also stock 5 compaction mfgs at Patriot Equip. Due to these mfg increases and surcharges, if you see a posted price on Google but no price on our site that price has expired so feel free to call us for availability and current price.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two priced options to Ship From:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – currently estimated from mfg 3-6 plus mths
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. Orders by Noon ship same day*
Wacker Neuson BPU4045A Brochure (click for pdf)
- Intuitive guide handle design: The operator changes the direction of travel and speed simply by moving the handle forwards and backwards.
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation including spot compaction for easy maneuverability. Ideal for trenches and over large areas.
- Comprehensive comfort features: e.g. low oil shut off and maintenance-free alternator.
- The large gasoline engine with its high reserve capacity ensures great efficiency and a long service life.
- The BPU4045 is equipped with a recoil starter. Different extension plates provide a variety of operating widths.
Very low hand-arm vibrations
The particularly designed Wacker Neuson guide handle provides a hand-arm vibration of under 2.5 m/s².
This allows for an all-day continuous operation without impairment and risk to the user.
All documentation requirements are omitted if an operator only works with equipment that has acceleration values below 2.5 m/s².