The Wacker Neuson BPU4045A Reversible Plate Compactor #5100009663 has high compaction force combined with fast forward and reverse travel means the BPU4045 achieves great productivity. It is an all around versatile plate for all job sites that place high demands on the machine’s performance potential. Its other outstanding characteristics are high operator comfort and a long service life. It is perfectly suited for the compaction of building back-fill, and of frost and sub bases when constructing roads, paths and parking lots. The 69 Hz frequency makes the BPU4045 suitable for all purposes and compacts even medium-weight interlocking paving stone reliably.
***SALE PRICE ***
Unlike others online that advertise a silly price to get an order that are not upfront with a customer on the long lead times, either intentionally or out of ignorance of keeping up to date with the mfg, we provide two options with an estimated 5-6 mth lead time to ship from the mfg, you can select the ship from Patriot stock option and ship same day for new orders by Noon to cover the freight & surcharge to Patriot on current batch. Sale subject to end without notice. Freight to ship from Patriot stock to customer will be calcuated in cart, simply add to cart and select state & zip.
Wacker Neuson BPU4045A Brochure (click for pdf)
- Intuitive guide handle design: The operator changes the direction of travel and speed simply by moving the handle forwards and backwards.
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation including spot compaction for easy maneuverability. Ideal for trenches and over large areas.
- Comprehensive comfort features: e.g. low oil shut off and maintenance-free alternator.
- The large gasoline engine with its high reserve capacity ensures great efficiency and a long service life.
- The BPU4045 is equipped with a recoil starter. Different extension plates provide a variety of operating widths.
Very low hand-arm vibrations
The particularly designed Wacker Neuson guide handle provides a hand-arm vibration of under 2.5 m/s².
This allows for an all-day continuous operation without impairment and risk to the user.
All documentation requirements are omitted if an operator only works with equipment that has acceleration values below 2.5 m/s².