Now available with a Honda GXR120 the Wacker Neuson BS50-4AS rammer #5100030598 are the compact design and high performance. The long shoe stroke, high percussion rate and high stroke energy combined with fast advance travel achieve excellent results. Previous Wacker #5200018226.
UPDATE – In Patriot’s physical stock, please read below for details on cost options.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two priced options to Ship From:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – currently estimated from mfg Dec
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. Orders by Noon ship same day*
We always welcome phone calls to double check the mfg’s lead time and or quicker shipping options from Patriot’s stock.
Wacker Neuson BS50-4AS Brochure (click for pdf)
- Please keep in mind there are no compaction standard testing for mfgs, feel free to call to discuss if comparing mfgs/models
- Patented low oil shutoff provides unique technology that protects the engine. When starting the unit, an electronic capacity sensor detects no oil or low oil and the engine will shut off within about 10 seconds
- Purge bulb evacuates air from the fuel line for easy starting
- The fuel valve and kill switch are integrated into the throttle lever to reduce complexity of operation
- Exclusive carburetor compensates fuel/air mixture for optimum performance and extended air filter life
- A unique three-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability
- Dedicated 4-cycle crankcase for increased durability and simplified maintenance
- Unique crankcase breather system and three piece piston oil ring provide for lower oil consumption
- Ignition and fuel shut off built into the throttle control provides simplified operation
- Cast aluminum recoil start with oversized durable rope extends life in harsh environments
- The guide handle’s engineered shock mount system reduces HAV (hand-arm vibration) and improves operator comfort
- Made in Germany
- Large and flexible transport lug
- Easy loading and stowing by transport rollers on the handle
4-stage air filter system
- Very good filter performance thanks to 4-fold air filter (consisting of cyclone filter, paper lamella filter and double foam filter)
- Clean intake air ensures optimum engine performance
- Long service intervals due to high filter capacity
An engine with a strong reserve
The robust GXR 120 engine from Honda operates in normal operation well below its performance limit. This protects the engine and extends its service life.
- Only one lever for idling, starting and stopping