The Wacker Neuson DPU3050H Reversible Plate Compactor #5100000310 is ideal for the compaction of interlocking paving stones, trenches, landscape and municipal applications. They come with a unique, integrated wheel set that provides easy one-person movement around the job or shop.
Wacker Neuson BPU3050A & DPU3050H Brochure (click for pdf)
- Single lever direction control provides for easy forward and reverse operation.
- Adjustable guide handle can be locked into a vertical position for easy transportation and storage.
- Easy access throttle control simplifies operation and reduces operator fatigue.
- Heavy duty frame features an integral central lifting point for easy on/off loading and placement of plate into trenches.
- Specially designed shockmount system offers virtually vibration-free guide handle for operator comfort and increased productivity.
|Operating weight lb||386|
|Centrifugal force lbf||6,750|
|Base plate thickness in||0.4|
|Height (without guide handle) in||29.8|
|Operating height Adjustable guide handle – Down in||31.5|
|Operating height Adjustable guide handle – Up in||45|
|Operating width in||19.7|
|Advance travel (depending on soil & environmental factors) ft/min||68.9|
|Surface capacity (depending on soil & environmental factors) ft²/h||6,781|
|Gradeability (depending on soil & environmental factors) %||30|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor type||Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder 4-cycle engine|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Hatz|
|Engine / Motor||1B30|
|Operating performance (DIN ISO 3046)hp||6.8|
|at rpm rpm||3,600|
|Fuel consumption US gal/h||0.15|
|Tank capacity Fuel US qt||5.3|
|Power transmission||From drive motor via centrifugal clutch and V-belt direct to exciter.|
|CO2 (NRSC) * g/kW-hr||986|