The Wacker Neuson DPU3750H Reversible Plate Compactor #5100000311 has a unique integrated wheel set deliver excellent compaction performance in their size class. The compact dimensions and great maneuverability, combined with high engine power result in high productivity. Ideal for compaction of interlocking paving stones, trenches, landscape and municipal applications.
Wacker Neuson BPU3750A & DPU3750H Brochure (click for pdf)
- The unique, integrated wheel set simplifies the task of moving a reversible plate around the job site and shop floor.
- Single lever direction control provides for easy forward and reverse operation.
- Specially designed shockmount system offers a virtually vibration-free guide handle in increased operator comfort and high productivity.
- Tough ductile iron base plate is extremely durable even under extreme conditions and provides long service life.
- Easy access throttle control simplifies operation and reduces operator fatigue.
|Operating weight lb||545|
|Centrifugal force lbf||8,318|
|Base plate thickness in||0.4|
|Height (without guide handle) in||29.8|
|Operating height Adjustable Guide Handle – Down in||34.3|
|Operating height Adjustable Guide Handle – Up in||51.7|
|Operating width in||19.7|
|Advance travel (depending on soil and environmental factors) ft/min||88.6|
|Surface capacity (depending on soil and environmental factors) ft²/h||8,719|
|Gradeability (depending on soil and environmental factors) %||30|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor type||Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder, 4-Cycle Engine|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Hatz|
|Engine / Motor||1B30|
|Operating performance (DIN ISO 3046) hp||6.8|
|at rpm rpm||3,600|
|Fuel consumption US gal/h||0.15|
|Tank capacity Fuel US qt||5.3|
|Power transmission||From Drive Engine via Centrifugal Clutch and V-Belt Directly to Exciter|
|CO2 (NRSC) * g/kW-hr||986|