The Wacker Neuson DPU4545He Diesel Reversible Plate Compactor #510009660 achieves great productivity and high compaction force combined with fast forward and reverse travel means. It is an all around versatile plate for all job sites that place high demands on the machine’s performance potential. Its other outstanding characteristics are high operator comfort and a long service life. It is perfectly suited for the compaction of building back-fill, and of frost and sub bases when constructing roads, paths and parking lots. The 69 Hz frequency makes the DPU 4545 suitable for all purposes and compacts even medium-weight interlocking paving stone reliably.
- Intuitive guide handle design: The operator changes the direction of travel and speed simply by moving the handle forwards and backwards.
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation including spot compaction for easy maneuverability. Ideal for trenches and large areas.
- Comprehensive comfort features: e.g. low oil shut off, self tightening V-belt and maintenance-free alternator.
- The large diesel engine with its high reserve capacity ensures great efficiency and a long service life.
- Available with standard electric start and crank start back-up. Different extension plates provide a variety of operating widths. Extension Kit is included
Very low hand-arm vibrations
The particularly designed Wacker Neuson guide handle provides a hand-arm vibration of under 2,5 m/s².
This allows for an all-day continuous operation without impairment and risk to the user.
All documentation requirements are omitted if an operator only works with equipment that has acceleration values below 2.5 m/s².
Compatec – Compaction Control
Available as an accessory: Easy to read Compatec helps the operator determine when maximum
Retro-Fitting for DPU 4545 He are also available.
Intuitive guide handle design
Change the direction of travel and control speed simply by moving the handle forwards and backwards.
Available with crank handle or electric starter.
The electric starter model is conveniently started with an ignition key.
A loud signal tone prevents inadvertent draining of the battery.
Compatec compaction control shows you when the soil is adequately compacted. Over compaction and overload can be avoided.
|Easy to transport |
On job sites as well as on transportation vehicles: thoughtful details make the transport of our Vibratory Plates comfortable and easy.
|Low hand-arm vibration|
Especially in continuous use low hand-arm vibrations (HAV) are essential. Our reversible vibratory plates can be used without any time limit and mostly even without documentation requirements.
|User comfort installed|
For particular user friendliness all Wacker Neuson models are easy and simple to use.
|Diesel or Gasoline drive|
High reserve capacity and long service life are the characteristics of the engines of all models – available with diesel or gasoline engines