The Wacker Neuson DPU5545he Reversible Compactor 510009653 achieves great productivity, high compaction force combined with fast forward and reverse travel means. It is an all around versatile plate for all job sites that place high demands on the machine’s performance potential. Its other outstanding characteristics are high operator comfort and a long service life. It is perfectly suited for the compaction of building back-fill, and of frost and sub bases when constructing roads, paths and parking lots. The 69 Hz frequency makes the DPU 5545 suitable for all purposes and compacts even medium-weight and heavy interlocking paving stone reliably.
Price posted is based on a prepaid wire transfer to keep the customer’s cost down, but credit card options at an additional cost of 3% to cover these fees is available at checkout. Bank wiring info will be provided and a business check is welcomed at the same lower price, but will take 2 wks to fully clear prior to any shipping.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two price options:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – new orders estimated to ship from the mfg in 4-6 mths (be cautious of others stating 3-5 wks or “usually ships” type of wording)
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. Orders by Noon ship same day (based on timing of payment)
We always welcome phone calls to double check the mfg’s lead time and or quicker shipping options from Patriot’s stock.
Wacker Neuson DPU5545Heh Brochure (click for pdf)
- The innovative guide handle provides for very low hand-arm vibration and optimizes the user-friendliness
- Available with electric starter and crank start back-up. Different extension plates provide a variety of operating widths
- Comprehensive comfort features: e.g. low oil shut off, self tightening V-belt and maintenance-free alternator
- The large diesel engine with its high reserve capacity ensures great efficiency and a long service life
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation including spot compaction for easy maneuverability. Ideal for trenches and large spaces
Very low hand-arm vibrations
The particularly designed Wacker Neuson guide handle provides a hand-arm vibration of under 2,5 m/s².
This allows for an all-day continuous operation without impairment and risk to the user.
All documentation requirements are omitted if an operator only works with equipment that has acceleration values below 2.5 m/s².
Compatec – Compaction Control
Available as an accessory: Easy to read Compatec helps the operator determine when maximum
Retro-Fitting for DPU 5545He are also available.
Intuitive guide handle design
Change the direction of travel and control speed simply by moving the handle forwards and backwards.
Available with crank handle or electric starter.
The electric starter model is conveniently started with an ignition key.
A loud signal tone prevents inadvertent draining of the battery.
Compatec compaction control shows you when the soil is adequately compacted. Over compaction and overload can be avoided.
|Easy to transport |
On job sites as well as on transportation vehicles: thoughtful details make the transport of our Vibratory Plates comfortable and easy.
|Low hand-arm vibration|
Especially in continuous use low hand-arm vibrations (HAV) are essential. Our reversible vibratory plates can be used without any time limit and mostly even without documentation requirements.
|User comfort installed|
For particular user friendliness all Wacker Neuson models are easy and simple to use.
|Diesel or Gasoline drive|
High reserve capacity and long service life are the characteristics of the engines of all models – available with diesel or gasoline engines