Price posted is based on a prepaid wire transfer to keep the customer’s cost down, but credit card options at an additional cost of 3% to cover these fees is available at checkout. Bank wiring info will be provided and a business check is welcomed at the same lower price, but will take 2 wks to fully clear prior to any shipping.
11-23-21 UPDATE – In Patriot’s physical stock, please read below for details on cost options. We have rolled out our new website and our working on our pricing, but if a price is posted these are updated prices as mfgs have been raising their prices.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two price options:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – new orders estimated to ship from the mfg in 8-12 wks
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. Orders by Noon ship same day*
We always welcome phone calls to double check the mfg’s lead time and or quicker shipping options from Patriot’s stock.
- The innovative guide handle provides for very low hand-arm vibrations and optimizes the user-friendliness.
- An operator present system prevents the operator from being trapped between the unit and an object when working backward.
- Extensive comfort functions, such as low oil shutdown, self-adjusting V-belts, maintenance-free alternator.
- A large dimensioned diesel engine offers high power reserves and ensures for a high level of efficiency and long service life.
- Compatec: Easy to read display of the relative compaction progress. Warning for overload and overcompaction. Brightness adjustment of the lights to the ambient light. Extremely robust and reliable.
Lowest hand-arm vibration
The totally redesigned Wacker Neuson guide handle provides a hand-arm vibration of under 2,5 m/s².
This allows for an all-day continuous operation without impairment and risk to the user.
All documentation requirements are omitted if an operator only works with equipment that has acceleration values below 2.5 m/s².
Compatec – Compaction Control
The model version DPU 6555Hec is equiped with Compatec, Wacker Neuson’s compaction control.
If the number of lights no longer increases,
Retro-Fitting for DPU 6555He are also available.
Intuitive guide handle design
Change the direction of travel and control speed simply by moving the handle forwards and backwards.
Available with crank handle or electric starter.
The electric starter model is conveniently started with an ignition key.
A loud signal tone prevents inadvertent draining of the battery.
Compatec compaction control shows you when the soil is adequately compacted. Over compaction and overload can be avoided.
|Easy to transport |
On job sites as well as on transportation vehicles: thoughtful details make the transport of our Vibratory Plates comfortable and easy.
|Low hand-arm vibration|
Especially in continuous use low hand-arm vibrations (HAV) are essential. Our reversible vibratory plates can be used without any time limit and mostly even without documentation requirements.
|User comfort installed|
For particular user friendliness all Wacker Neuson models are easy and simple to use.