The Wacker Neuson DS70 diesel rammer completes your diesel fleet. The DS70 is a well-balanced machine with low CO emissions and compact dimensions. It is ideally suited for the compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils. Price includes Freight to a Commercial Address that is freight accessible with offloading by Customer*
UPDATE 2-1-18 Wacker has discontinued this model. If you are looking for a lb for lb harder hitting unit than this diesel at 200lbs & 3,500 lbs of force, please take a look at the below link to the Dynapac DR7X (link below) made in Germany unit weighing only 150 lbs but hits at over 3,800 lbs of force with a Honda GXR120 and a savings compared to this discontinued model.
DS70H Diesel Rammer (click for link)
- A durable Yanmar diesel engine provides exceptional performance, fuel economy and long life
- The large capacity, corrosion proof fuel tank with self-cleaning, in-tank filter offers long life and minimum maintenance
- A unique three-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. A filter minder tells the operator when the air filter needs to be changed
- Single lever controls engine starting, speed and stopping for operator convenience
- Exclusive noise reducing cover lowers the amount of engine and shoe noise transmitted to the operator
- The guide handle offers a highly engineered, built-in shock mount system to reduce HAV (hand-arm vibration) and improve operator comfort
- The DS-70 is available in a 11W x 13L or 13W x 13L shoe, please specify your preference they are both the same price.
WN DS70 Brochure (click for pdf)
Made in the USA with the exception of the German made diesel engine