The Wacker Neuson DT08 track dumper with its compact dimension and precision control can be maneuvered with pin-point accuracy along any surface. Its 1,764 lb. (800 kg) payload and width of only 31 in. (79 cm) make the DT08 ideal for rental applications. Powered by a Honda gasoline engine and comes with a front tip skip.
Price is based on a prepaid wire transfer or cleared business check to avoid credit card fees, but they can be added. Price does not include freight, please contact for final cost based on payment method and freight cost based on actual ship to location.
Wacker Neuson Track Dumpers Brochure (click for pdf)
- The hydrostatic drive provides easy and comfortable operation – no need to change gears
- Steel Hopper
- Suspension-mounted rollers compensate for uneven ground and provide for a smoother ride on rough terrain and over curbs or steps
- The rubber track and the optimum weight distribution reduce the ground pressure and prevent damage to delicate surfaces.
- Compact dimensions are ideal for confined areas and can fit through narrow garden gates and doorways, making them an excellent choice for landscape, concrete, demolition and residential applications.
- Optimal cooling system allows for applications in higher temperatures
- Gasoline Honda engine
- Dual variable displacement pump
- High pressure lines from the pump to the motor
- Distributor transmission/axle
Hydrostatic drive system
Simply start and off you go: With the hydrostatic drive system, no frequent gear changing is required and the operator can focus entirely on his work. Ideal for rental fleets or frequently changing operators.
- Hydraulically activated, pilot-controlled forward + reverse travel lever for sensitive operation
- Hydraulically activated drive system and work hydraulics can be operated independently from each other
- Low service and maintenance costs thanks to the low-wear drive system
Valuable time can be saved during maintenance and therefore money can also be saved. The better and faster the access to the hydraulics or engine are, the faster the machine is back in application.
- Good service access in order to safely take care of daily control procedures
- Quick access to the maintenance points
- High degree of safety due to the lockable engine hood
The suspension-mounted rollers adapt to the terrain for a smooth ride