The crawler-mounted Wacker Neuson DT10 guarantees absolutely safe and comfortable driving thanks to a high level of stability and running smoothness. Also for overcoming curbs, this equipment is your best partner in tight spaces.
Please be aware that if a price is advertised through Google, it is outdated as the mfg has had another price increase. We are also awaiting the production rpt for estimated ship dates for our pre-ordered stock units. As always it is less money to ship direct from the mfg, but those orders will have an even longer lead time.
Two unspoken for Imer 108HF self loading units (link below) available to ship within 2-3 business days of cleared wire payment
Price is based on a prepaid wire transfer or cleared business check to avoid credit card fees, but they can be added. Price does not include freight, please contact for final cost based on payment method and freight cost based on actual ship to location.
We welcome a call or email (Equipment Quote Request Form above) to revisit a price (even if one is posted) based on your freight location, qty, options, payment method, etc as all off these factors effect a final price. Please obtain another price or two on the parallel model and options prior to contacting us so you can be prepared to recognize the savings and move forward with a commitment to save you hundreds, if not thousands. Most of our larger equipment posted prices (unless otherwise noted) are based on a wire transfer, include a freight allowance and customer offloading.
Wacker Neuson Track Dumpers Brochure (click for pdf)
- Easy and convenient operation thanks to the fully-hydrostatic drive.
- Robust crawler design, guaranteeing durability and low wear and tear.
- Single-piece engine hood and optimized layout of the servicing points facilitate daily maintenance.
- The rubber chains and the optimum weight distribution reduce the ground pressure and prevent damage to fragile surfaces.
- Ultra-compact dimensions ideal for tight working conditions and passages; large ground clearance.
- Diesel engine
- Dual variable displacement pump
- High pressure lines from the pump to the motor
- Distributor transmission/axle
Hydrostatic drive system
Simply start and off you go: Thanks to the hydrostatic drive system, no frequent gear changing is required and the operator can focus entirely on his work. Ideal for rental parks or frequently changing operators.
- Hydraulically activated, pilot-controlled forward + reverse travel lever for sensitive operation
- Hydraulically activated drive system and work hydraulics can be operated independently from each other
- Low service and maintenance costs thanks to the low-wear drive system
Valuable time can be saved during maintenance and therefore money can also be saved. The better and faster the access to the hydraulics or engine are, the faster the machine is back in application.
- Good service access in order to safely take care of daily control procedures
- Quick access to the maintenance points
- High degree of safety due to the lockable engine hood