The Wacker Neuson DT15 Track Dumper is the ideal transporter on all types of soil, such as gravel or sand, as well as boggy or hilly terrain. The one-piece engine hatch and optimal configuration of the service points make daily maintenance easy.
We welcome a call or email (Equipment Quote Request Form above) to revisit a price (even if one is posted) based on your freight location, qty, options, payment method, etc as all off these factors effect a final price. Please obtain another price or two on the parallel model and options prior to contacting us so you can be prepared to recognize the savings and move forward with a commitment to save you hundreds, if not thousands. Most of our larger equipment posted prices (unless otherwise noted) are based on a wire transfer, include a freight allowance and customer offloading.
WackerNeuson-DT15 Brochure (click for pdf)
- The hydrostatic drive enables easy and comfortable operation.
- Folding ROPS roll bar for passageways with low-headroom.
- Low center of gravity for increased stability and guaranteed gradeability up to 62%.
- Auxiliary hydraulics as standard for additional attachments, such as concrete mixers, breakers etc.
- A variety of robust and stable hydraulic tipping skips and other attachments are available, for instance a front-tipping skip, a high-tipping skip, a 3-way side-tipping platform or a hydraulic high-volume concrete mixer.
- Diesel engine
- Dual variable displacement pump
- High pressure lines from the pump to the motor
- Distributor transmission/axle
Hydrostatic drive system
Simply start and off you go: Thanks to the hydrostatic drive system, no frequent gear changing is required and the operator can focus entirely on his work. Ideal for rental parks or frequently changing operators.
- Hydraulically activated, pilot-controlled forward + reverse travel lever for sensitive operation
- Two driving positions: optionally sensitive with a high tractive force or fast
- Hydraulically activated drive system and work hydraulics can be operated independently from each other
- Low service and maintenance costs thanks to the low-wear drive system
Valuable time can be saved during maintenance and therefore money can also be saved. The better and faster the access to the hydraulics or engine are, the faster the machine is back in application.
- Good service access in order to safely take care of daily control procedures
- Quick access to the maintenance points
- High degree of safety due to the lockable engine hood
Always constant propulsion,
because the suspension-mounted rollers adapt to the underground.
|Swivel Tip skip||3-way side-tipping platform|
|Shipping weight Diesel lb||2,932||2,799.84|
|Payload max. lb||3,307||3,306.9|
|Skip capacity level US gal||143||135.2|
|Skip capacity heaped US gal||197.6||179.4|
|L x W x H in||105 x 43 x 93||104 x 43 x 93|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor type||Kubota||Kubota|
|Engine performance Diesel hp||20||20.1|
|at rpm rpm||3,000||3,000|
|Travel speed 1 mph||2.5||2.5|
|Travel speed Diesel mph||4.6||4.6|
|Fuel tank capacity US gal||6.3||6.3|