The most versatile hydronic surface heater, the Wacker Neuson E5000 ground-surface heater thaws, cures, prevents frost, heats and dries all without the use of additional pump packs. The unique pump system provides maximum flow rate regardless of the application. The E5000 thaws or cures up to 10,000 sq. ft. With accessories, this machine will cure up to 30,000 sq. ft., heat up to 1,700,000 cu. ft. or provide 576,000 cu. ft. of dry heat with up to 64 hours of run time.
UPDATE 1-11-18 E3000 Sold out with Wacker for season and Thawzall also. A couple Wacker E1250’s available, but contact for pricing. Also Quest 3,000′ expandable to 4,500′ units available (2 demo units also)…excellent and solid units, but more expensive.
We welcome a call or email (Equipment Quote Request Form above) to revisit a price (even if one is posted) based on your freight location, qty, options, payment method, etc as all of these factors effect a final price. Please obtain another price or two on the parallel model and options prior to contacting us so you can be prepared to recognize the savings and move forward with a commitment to save you hundreds, if not thousands. Most of our larger equipment posted prices (unless otherwise noted) are based on a wire transfer, include a freight allowance and customer offloading.
- The E 5000 is engineered for reliable performance and trouble-free starts for up to 64 hours of run time at 83% efficiency, the highest in the industry.
- With 5,000 ft. of hose and a hydraulic hose system, the E 5000 allows for single person set-up and placement, for greater flexibility on all applications.
- Powerful pump system provides all the flow and pressure to deliver maximum performance for thaw, cure and air heat applications.
- Digital temperature controller with push button adjustment allows operators to easily adjust Heat Transfer Fluid (HTF) output temperature for all concrete curing applications.
- The E 5000 offers 3 fuel options; diesel, natural gas or propane, for maximum job site convenience. Other options include a 12 kW liquid-cooled diesel generator.