The G150 mobile generator is a durable, sound attenuated generator that provides mobile, prime power for larger applications requiring quiet reliable power. The T4i models are especially suited for areas requiring BAT (Best Available Technology) to meet the most stringent EPA, CARB air standards. A digital controller monitors and protects the generator and engine while providing continuous operating data on an easy to read LCD display. Large fuel tanks provide long running times.
Deep Sea 7310 Controller
- Heated display for cold weather conditions.
- Auto function for customizable start up and shut down
- Service reminder means maintenance is never forgotten
Powerful and Precise Alternator
- Class H insulation and separate excitation winding can handle heavier loads and hotter temperature.
- fine tune voltage adjustment knob allows for fine tuning of voltage output.
- Voltage selector switch allows for 120/240V, 208/240V, 277/480V settings.
- Lug door safety switch cuts voltage to the electrical lugs when the lug door is opened in order to prevent operator injury.
- Emergency stop button is highly visible and easily accessible to keep the operator, the environment, and others safe in the event of an emergency.
- Battery disconnect allows for battery voltage to be fully disconnected from the rest of the machine to eliminate parasitic draw and residual voltage.