The G50 mobile generator is powered by a Kohler turbo-charged engine with DOC only provides a DPF and regeneration-free experience. The G50 offers the perfect power solution where single and three phase power are needed for construction commercial, industrial and special event applications. The sound-attenuated generator provides quiet operation and large fuel tank offers long run times, making it a flexible and reliable choice. Low cost of ownership and longer uptime due to service efficiency, better fuel economy and longer service intervals.
Please be aware that if a price is advertised through Google, it is outdated as the mfg has had another price increase. We are also awaiting the production rpt for estimated ship dates for our pre-ordered stock units. As always it is less money to ship direct from the mfg, but those orders will have an even longer lead time.
Price does not include freight, please read below & Call Rich 412.447.5400 ext 6.
Price is based on a prepaid wire transfer to avoid credit card fees
Freight will be Added at actual cost. Serious and ready to commit inquiries are welcome to contact us for final freight and total order cost.
Wacker Neuson G50 Mobile Generator Brochure (click for pdf)
- Ideally suited for construction sites where durability, reliability and flexibility are required to supply continuous power for applications such as lighting, cranes, concrete mixers and conveyor belts.
- Brushless, oversized alternators with separate excitation winding and AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) provide superior motor starting and enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Single switch start and simple, uncluttered control panel provide unmatched ease of use.
- Automatic remote start capability standard which is ideal for temporary standby applications.
- Fluid containment system, standard. Factory-installed customized options are available. These include, but are not limited to, cold weather options, fully equipped highway-ready trailers, and a camlock panel.
|L x W x H Operating (Skid) in||81.6 x 37.8 x 50.6|
|L x W x H Shipping/Operating (Trailer) in||95.9 x 58.3 x 71|
|Weight Dry (Skid) lb||2,124|
|Weight Operating (Skid) lb||2,705|
|Weight Operating (Trailer) lb||3,090|
|Weight Shipping (Trailer) lb||2,509|
|Trailer coupling Type||Pintle|
|Standby output kW||42|
|Prime output kW||38|
|Voltage 3 Phase V||240 / 480|
|Current 3 Phase (Prime) A||114 / 57|
|Voltage 3 Phase V||208, 220, 240, 416, 440, 480|
|Voltage 1 Phase V||120, 127, 139, 240, 254, 277|
|Circuit breaker (Main) A||125|
|Power factor 1 Phase cos Φ 1~||1|
|Power factor 3 Phase cos Φ 3~||0.8|
|Sound level (LwA) at Prime (23 ft / 7 m) dB(A)||67.7|
|Receptacles -20 Amp GFI Duplex||2|
|Receptacles -50 Amp Twist Lock||3|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor||Liquid-Cooled, 4 Cylinder|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Kohler|
|Emissions Certified||Tier IV|
|Operating performance ISO14396 hp||70.1|
|at rpm rpm||1,800|
|Coolant Capacity US qt||15.5|
|Engine oil Capacity US qt||12.2|
|Fuel type||#1/#2 ULSD|
|Fuel consumption (Prime Load) US gal/h||3.3|
|Tank capacity -Fuel US gal||88|
|Generator model||Mecc Alte, Brushless w/AVR|
|Voltage control No Load to Full Load +/- %||1|
|Voltage control Steady State +/- %||0.2|
|Generator insulation (class)||H|
|Frequency (Generator Speed) Hz||60|
|Runtime at 100% Prime Load h||25.6|