The G50 mobile generator is powered by a Kohler turbo-charged engine with DOC only provides a DPF and regeneration-free experience. The G50 offers the perfect power solution where single and three phase power are needed for construction commercial, industrial and special event applications. The sound-attenuated generator provides quiet operation and large fuel tank offers long run times, making it a flexible and reliable choice. Low cost of ownership and longer uptime due to service efficiency, better fuel economy and longer service intervals.
Price does not include freight, please read below & Call Rich 412.447.5400 ext 6.
UPDATE – SOLD out of G35 & G50, but have the G25 Premium and one Demo G50 Premium units in Patriot physical stock, G25’s available. Our posted price either to drop ship from the mfg as noted below or the add to ship from Patriot stock are up to date and based on Standard model (Premium and other pkgs are addtional cost). We do have a mix and match of G25, G35 & G50 units in Standard and Premium configuration. Please read below for details on cost options. Fair warning to customers, most on line sellers we are seeing do not even have the current model posted not to mention current price based on the Standard configuration and do not include freight as noted below. Payment by cleared check or wire transfer.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two priced options to Ship From:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – estimated 3-6 mths pending engine availability
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. SOLD OUT of units in our stock.
Price is based on a prepaid wire transfer to avoid credit card fees
Freight will be Added at actual cost. Serious and ready to commit inquiries are welcome to contact us for final freight and total order cost.
Wacker Neuson G50 Mobile Generator Brochure (click for pdf)
- Ideally suited for construction sites where durability, reliability and flexibility are required to supply continuous power for applications such as lighting, cranes, concrete mixers and conveyor belts.
- Brushless, oversized alternators with separate excitation winding and AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) provide superior motor starting and enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Single switch start and simple, uncluttered control panel provide unmatched ease of use.
- Automatic remote start capability standard which is ideal for temporary standby applications.
- Fluid containment system, standard. Factory-installed customized options are available. These include, but are not limited to, cold weather options, fully equipped highway-ready trailers, and a camlock panel.
|L x W x H Operating (Skid) in||81.6 x 37.8 x 50.6|
|L x W x H Shipping/Operating (Trailer) in||95.9 x 58.3 x 71|
|Weight Dry (Skid) lb||2,124|
|Weight Operating (Skid) lb||2,705|
|Weight Operating (Trailer) lb||3,090|
|Weight Shipping (Trailer) lb||2,509|
|Trailer coupling Type||Pintle|
|Standby output kW||42|
|Prime output kW||38|
|Voltage 3 Phase V||240 / 480|
|Current 3 Phase (Prime) A||114 / 57|
|Voltage 3 Phase V||208, 220, 240, 416, 440, 480|
|Voltage 1 Phase V||120, 127, 139, 240, 254, 277|
|Circuit breaker (Main) A||125|
|Power factor 1 Phase cos Φ 1~||1|
|Power factor 3 Phase cos Φ 3~||0.8|
|Sound level (LwA) at Prime (23 ft / 7 m) dB(A)||67.7|
|Receptacles -20 Amp GFI Duplex||2|
|Receptacles -50 Amp Twist Lock||3|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor||Liquid-Cooled, 4 Cylinder|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Kohler|
|Emissions Certified||Tier IV|
|Operating performance ISO14396 hp||70.1|
|at rpm rpm||1,800|
|Coolant Capacity US qt||15.5|
|Engine oil Capacity US qt||12.2|
|Fuel type||#1/#2 ULSD|
|Fuel consumption (Prime Load) US gal/h||3.3|
|Tank capacity -Fuel US gal||88|
|Generator model||Mecc Alte, Brushless w/AVR|
|Voltage control No Load to Full Load +/- %||1|
|Voltage control Steady State +/- %||0.2|
|Generator insulation (class)||H|
|Frequency (Generator Speed) Hz||60|
|Runtime at 100% Prime Load h||25.6|