The Wacker Neuson GP2500A 2.5kw Generator powered with a Honda engine is a lightweight, versatile generator is ideal smaller jobs. It’s durable and compact size offers dependable high performance power with unmatched tool starting ability and voltage regulation. Premium components provide long, trouble-free operation.
Price includes shipping to a Business Address*
- A unique step-start generator technology with AVR (automatic voltage regulation) and separate excitation winding delivers best in class tool starting and voltage regulation.
- A super quiet muffler allows for versatile operation.
- Full wrap around frame with dual cross-member support, high impact polyethylene fuel tank and heavy duty shock mounting combine to provide outstanding impact protection.
- Honda engine with low oil shut down.
- Fully compliant with EPA evaporative emissions regulations
|L x W x H Overall||22.25 x 17.125 x 17.5 in|
|L x W x H Shipping||23.25 x 17.625 x 19.5 in|
|Weight Dry||98 lb|
|Operating weight with Fuel||110 lb|
|Shipping weight without Fuel||103 lb|
|Electrical power Maximum Output||2,500 W|
|Electrical power Continuous Power||2,250 W|
|Voltage AC – 1 Phase||120 V|
|Current AC – 1 Phase||18.8 A|
|Circuit breaker AC – 1 Phase 1 Pole||20 A|
|Power factor||1 cos Φ 1~|
|Receptacles AC Outlet||125V,20A Duplex GFI|
|Receptacles AC Outlet||125V,20A Duplex|
|Generator model||AVR with Brushes|
|Generator insulation (class) Class||B|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Honda GX160UT2|
|Engine / Motor||Recoil|
|Operating performance||4.8 hp|
|RPM / speed Operating||3,600 rpm|
|Power Rating Specification||SAE J1349|
|Fuel consumption||0.46 US gal/h|
|Tank capacity Fuel||3 US gal|
|Tank capacity Oil||0.65 US qt|