Wacker Neuson GP3800A 3.8kw Generator. Designed for construction rental and other demanding applications, the GP3800A high performance, portable generators deliver unmatched tool starting and voltage regulation in a rugged, compact package. Built the Wacker Neuson way, with heavy-duty frames and premium components to provide long, trouble-free operation even in abusive environments. Ideal for powering high starting amperage tools.
Price includes Freight to a Commercial Address that is freight accessible with offloading by Customer*
- Unique GFCI (neutral bonded to ground) sensor system eliminates common GFI outlet failures while offering personal protection on all receptacles including 240 Volt. Meets the latest NEC and OSHA jobsite standards.
- Full power switch for maximum 120V power output or 120V/240V power.
- Full wrap-around frame with dual cross-member support, high impact polyethylene fuel tank and heavy duty shock-mounting combine to provide outstanding impact protection.
- Best in class tool starting and voltage regulation due to unique step-start generator technology with AVR (automatic voltage regulation) and separate excitation winding.
- A super quiet muffler allows for versatile operation.
- Unique auto-idle control with time delay system automatically reduces the engine to a low speed reducing fuel consumption, noise and wear.
WN GP3800A Brochure (click for pdf)
APPROVED FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA. For product application questions regarding this item, please contact us.
Standard Package – GP 3800A
Includes operator’s manual and parts book. Some standard packages include wheel kit. Battery sold separately