The Wacker Neuson GP3800A Portable Generator #5100041978 is designed for construction and rental applications or anywhere high performance, reliable power is needed. Built with heavy-duty frames and premium components to provide long, trouble-free operation even in abusive environments. Compact and quiet generator is ideal for powering a variety of equipment including high starting amperage tools.
Wacker Neuson GP3800A Brochure 2021 (click for pdf)
- Best in class tool starting and voltage regulation due to a unique step-start generator technology with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) and separate excitation winding.
- Central GFCI (neutral bonded to ground) sensor system eliminates common GFI outlet failures while offering personal protection on all receptacles including 240 Volt. Meets the latest NEC and OSHA jobsite standards.
- Unique auto-idle control with time delay system automatically reduces the engine to a low speed reducing fuel consumption, noise and wear.
- Robust, powder coated steel frame with dual cross-member support, high impact polyethylene fuel tank and heavy duty shock-mounting combine to provide outstanding impact protection.
- Proven Honda GX240 engine with low-oil shutdown. Fully compliant with the latest EPA evaporative emissions regulations.
|L x W x H||28.0 x 21.6 x 20.3 in|
|L x W x H – Shipping||28.6 x 22.4 x 21.6 in|
|Shipping weight||157 lb|
|Operating weight||196 lb|
|Circuit breaker AC – 1 Phase 2 Pole||16 A|
|Receptacles||(2) 125V, 20A duplex 5-20R|
|Receptacles||(1) 125/250V, 20A twist lock L14-20R|
|Receptacles||(1) 125V, 30A twist lock L5-30R|
|Electrical power Maximum Output||3,800 W|
|Electrical power Continuous Output||3,400 W|
|Voltage AC – 1 Phase||120/240 V|
|Power factor||1 cos Φ 1~|
|Generator model||AVR with Brushes|
|Generator insulation (class)||B|
|Power Rating Specification||SAE J1349|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor||Honda GX240|
|Operating performance||7.91 hp|
|RPM / speed||3,600 rpm|
|Tank capacity Oil||1.2 US qt|
|Tank capacity Fuel||5.5 US gal|
|Fuel consumption||0.6 US gal/h|