The Wacker Neuson GP6600A Portable Generator #5100042220 is designed for construction, rental and other demanding applications, these quiet, high-performance, portable generators deliver unmatched tool starting and voltage regulation in a rugged compact package. Excellent for powering single or multiple tools on an entire job site or as emergency or standby power. Built with heavy-duty frames and premium components to provide long, trouble-free operation even in abusive environments. Ideal for powering high starting amperage tools such as compressors, grinders, fusion welders as well as all your Wacker Neuson electric power tools.
UPDATE – In Patriot’s physical stock, please read below for details on cost options.
Wacker Neuson GP6600A Brochure (click for pdf)
- Best in class tool starting and voltage regulation due to a unique step-start generator technology with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) and separate excitation winding.
- Central GFCI (neutral bonded to ground) sensor system eliminates common GFI outlet failures while offering personal protection on all receptacles including 240 Volt. Meets the latest NEC and OSHA jobsite standard
- Unique auto-idle control with time delay system automatically reduces the engine to a low speed reducing fuel consumption, noise and wear.
- Robust, powder coated steel frame with dual cross-member support, high impact polyethylene fuel tank and heavy duty shock-mounting combine to provide outstanding impact protection.
- Proven Honda GX390 engine with low oil shutdown. Fully compliant with the latest EPA evaporative emissions regulations.
|L x W x H||28.0 x 21.6 x 20.3 in|
|L x W x H – Shipping||28.6 x 22.4 x 21.6 in|
|Shipping weight||183 lb|
|Operating weight||223 lb|
|Circuit breaker AC – 1 Phase 2 Pole||27 A|
|Receptacles||(2) 125V, 20A duplex 5-20R|
|Receptacles||(1) 125V, 30A twist lock L5-30R|
|Receptacles||(1) 125/250V, 30A twist lock L14-30R|
|Electrical power Maximum Output||6,600 W|
|Electrical power Continuous Output||6,000 W|
|Voltage AC – 1 Phase||120/240 V|
|Power factor||1 cos Φ 1~|
|Generator model||AVR with Brushes|
|Generator insulation (class)||B|
|Power Rating Specification||SAE J1349|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor||Honda GX390|
|Operating performance||11.7 kW|
|RPM / speed||3,600 rpm|
|Tank capacity Oil||1.2 US qt|
|Tank capacity Fuel||5.5 US gal|
|Fuel consumption||1 US gal/h|