The Wacker Neuson GPS9700A Portable Generator is designed for construction, rental and other demanding applications, these quiet, high-performance, portable generators deliver unmatched tool starting and voltage regulation in a rugged compact package. Excellent for powering single or multiple tools on an entire job site or as emergency or standby power. Built with heavy-duty frames and premium components to provide long, trouble-free operation even in abusive environments. Ideal for powering high starting amperage tools such as compressors, grinders, fusion welders as well as all your Wacker Neuson electric power tools.
UPDATE – In Patriot’s physical stock, please read below for details on cost options.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two priced options to Ship From:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – currently estimated from mfg July or later pending Honda availability
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. Orders by Noon ship same day*
We always welcome phone calls to double check the mfg’s lead time and/or quicker shipping options from Patriot’s stock.
Wacker Neuson GPS9700A Brochure (click for pdf)
- Best in class tool starting and voltage regulation due to a unique step-start generator technology with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) and separate excitation winding.
- Central GFCI (neutral bonded to ground) sensor system eliminates common GFI outlet failures while offering personal protection on all receptacles including 240 Volt. Meets the latest NEC and OSHA jobsite standard
- Unique auto-idle control with time delay system automatically reduces the engine to a low speed reducing fuel consumption, noise and wear.
- Robust, powder coated steel frame with dual cross-member support, high impact polyethylene fuel tank and heavy duty shock-mounting combine to provide outstanding impact protection.
- Proven Honda GX390 engine with low oil shutdown. Fully compliant with the latest EPA evaporative emissions regulations.
|L x W x H||36.4 x 26.2 x 25.0 in|
|L x W x H – Shipping||44.1 x 28.5 x 29.2 in|
|Shipping weight||396 lb|
|Operating weight||418 lb|
|Circuit breaker AC – 1 Phase 2 Pole||39 A|
|Receptacles||(2)125V, 20A Duplex 5-20R|
|Receptacles||(1)125/250V,30A Twst Lc L14-30R|
|Receptacles||(1)125V,30A Twst Lc L5-30R|
|Receptacles||(1)250V,20A Twst Lc L6-30R|
|Electrical power Maximum Power||9,700 W|
|Electrical power Continuous Power||9,000 W|
|Voltage AC – 1 Phase||120/240 V|
|Power factor||1 cos Φ 1~|
|Generator model||AVR with Brushes|
|Generator insulation (class)||F|
|Power Rating Specification||SAE J1349|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor||Honda GX390|
|Operating performance||20.8 kW|
|RPM / speed||3,600 rpm|
|Tank capacity Oil||1.6 US qt|
|Tank capacity Fuel||9.8 US gal|
|Fuel consumption||1.5 US gal/h|