Efficient, versatile and reliable, the Wacker Neuson HI110 indirect heater produces clean, dry, healthy heat offering an ideal environment for a variety of construction, residential and restoration applications without the use of an open flame, combustion carbons or water. The HI110 can handle various heating and drying applications with 112,000 BUT’s/hr and over 80% efficiency, and are CSA approved. Large pneumatic tires and extended run time fuel tanks make these portable air heaters ideal for any jobsite.
UPDATE 2018 – Wacker has discontinued this model. Wacker does have 400’s in stock or we also sell the well built Campo Eco-Blaze in a 200.
- Available in Standard or Heavy Duty (HD) models.
- Low temperature rating to -20 degrees C on standard model; -30 degrees C on Heavy Duty (HD) models.
- Heavy Duty model includes robust structural support including under heater cross support and 4 point lifting brackets.
- Control panel on the heater offers convenient side outlet for attaching remote thermostat for maintaining ideal temperature range.
- Accessories include remote thermostat, ductwork, L-vent pipe and rain cap.
WN HI110 Brochure (click for pdf)
Technical specifications – Indirect Air Heaters – Portable
|HI 110D||HI 110HD D|
|L x W x H Overall in||48 x 24 x 34||48 x 24 x 34|
|L x W x H Shipping in||46 x 20 x 28.2||46 x 20 x 28.2|
|Weight Dry lb||154||154|
|Operating weight with Fuel lb||263||263|
|Diameter Flue in||6||6|
|Diameter Air Outlets (Qty 1) in||12||12|
|Heating power Heat Input BTU/h||112,141||112,141|
|Heat efficiency %||80.5||80.5|
|Operating temperature Heat Rise ° F||162||162|
|Capacity Sizing Air Heat ft³||150,455||150,455|
|Capacity Drying Size ft³||61,260||61,260|
|Air flow CFM||1,021||1,021|
|Static Pressure W.C. (inch)||0.5||0.5|
|Length Max Duct – Supply ft||25||25|
|Engine / Motor|
|Fuel type||Diesel #2||Diesel #2|
|Tank capacity Fuel US gal||17.2||17.2|
|Fuel consumption Diesel/LP US gal/h||0.81||0.81|