Efficient, versatile and reliable, the Wacker Neuson HI300 indirect heater produces clean, dry, healthy heat offering an ideal environment for a variety of construction, residential and restoration applications without the use of an open flame, combustion carbons or water. The HI 300 can handle various heating and drying applications with 300,000 BUT’s/hr and over 84% efficiency. Large pneumatic tires and extended run time fuel tanks make these portable air heaters ideal for any jobsite and are CSA approved.
UPDATE 2018 – Wacker has discontinued this model. We also sell the well built Campo EcoBlaze units in 400 and 600,000 btus.
- Available in Standard model with 16″ supply or Heavy Duty (HD) model with a 2 x 12″ supply.
- Low temperature rating to -20 degrees C on standard model; -30 degrees C on Heavy Duty (HD) models.
- Heavy Duty model includes robust structural support including under heater cross support, lifting bail and fork pockets.
- Control panel on the heater offers convenient side outlet for attaching remote thermostat for maintaining ideal temperature range.
- Accessories include remote thermostat, ductwork, L-vent pipe and rain cap.
WN HI300 Brochure (click for pdf)
|HI 300D||HI 300HD D|
|L x W x H Overall in||68.5 x 27.5 x 45||84 x 34 x 52|
|L x W x H Shipping in||68.5 x 27.6 x 44.1||86 x 29 x 48|
|Weight Dry lb||285||392|
|Operating weight with Fuel lb||539||816|
|Diameter Flue in||6||6|
|Diameter Air Outlets (Qty 1) in||16||16|
|Diameter Air Outlets (Qty 2) in||0||12|
|Heating power Heat Input BTU/h||293,982||293,982|
|Heat efficiency %||83.5||83.5|
|Operating temperature Heat Rise ° F||126||126|
|Capacity Sizing Air Heat ft³||409,125||409,120|
|Capacity Drying Heat ft³||151,860||151,853|
|Air flow CFM||2,531||2,531|
|Static Pressure W.C. (inch)||0.5||0.5|
|Length Max Duct – Supply ft||75||75|
|Engine / Motor|
|Fuel type||Diesel #2||Diesel #2|
|Tank capacity Fuel US gal||35.6||57.1|
|Fuel consumption Diesel/LP US gal/h||2.12||2.1|